suurin osa kuvista on peräisin weheartit.comista.
en ole ottanut blogissani käyttämiäni kuvia itse

maanantai 19. huhtikuuta 2010

LOSER. FAILURE. FAT. IDIOT. WEAK.


Everything felt so good in the afternoon. And during the whole day. Everything seemed so easy and beautiful. I had eaten only 149kcals and that made me veeery happy. OK, I had 2 spoons of cake. So what? I still had 50 kcals left for the rest of the day.

But then I cycled to the bus station and traveled to see my friend who lives in Helsinki. We were supposed to drink the diet coke I had brought with me. I was not supposed to eat anything. When he asked if I wanted to eat I automatically answered "YES." And only 2 seconds after it I regretted. A lot. I thought I would take just two meatballs.... but then I thought maybe he would notest something weird going on. I didn't want to tell him what's on my mind and that I have the 2468-diet going on. So I ate...

- 5 meatballs
- 5 baked potatos (OK they were small but I still feel horrible)

So now this day's total is... 378 calories ...
Should I eat 400 calories tomorrow? Or start all over again - only 200 calories? What if I get the sick feeling again and then I have to eat A LOT before I get the feeling to go away?!

I AM A FAT LOSER. I will never change. I hate myself. 
Now I feel like it's really the same thing if I'd just go downstairs and eat everything I can find..
I really need someone to talk with about this. Someone who feels the same. Who can be on a diet with me and make me feel better on these kinds of days. When I am only a fucking fat idiot cow and a whining loser. And I could do the same to her/him.

I feel like quitting this. But I know I'm not gonna. I can't because I don't want to be the fatty failure girl who's always whining about her weight but actually does nothing to change things.

AT LEAST I can't do the 2468... or that's what it seems like. It's not a problem as long as I don't have to be with people who eat and offer me food and think that I should eat, otherwise I feel like killing myself.

Ei kommentteja: